Sunday, July 19, 2009

new chapters to reveal..

"here's a thousand souls i'll be killing
'cause our memories are worth dying
here i am still left far behind
but i know you can still find
with all my thoughts in you, i still don't now where to begin
finding myself within your presence is quite impossible
and now i have nothing to hold, how can i save myself?
the days have passed and we've become so numb
trying to get out of both systems
but i know i can't, because without you there's nothing i can
the waiting have ruined my soul
AND WITH MY ONE LAST GASPING BREATH
I'M SORRY FOR BLEEDING ON YOUR SHIRT.."


auz sa intro anu?haha. just want to appeal to my emotions kea nagkaralaag q yan.bhla nman kmu mag interpret kayan.haha.today's july 20.sa luwas aq nag intrnat ta lapa2 ang ateneo prming sarado ang student internet canter.haha.hmmm.nothing new in my life.ai sala.igwa plan.just have been appointed as an undersecretary of the adnu ssg.been working on the university issues, specifically the jurisdiction of smoking in the campus. it's my first wik nd expectations are quite high because i'm from this "elite" group of adnu people, the honor's class of business management.hmm.anu p ba?un prktis pa rin sa varsity.khit team b pa rin tau ok lng.sbi nga ni chris tiu hardwork and perseverance db?haha.siguro.hopefully nxt yr mgging team a na rin aq.nxt sem i'll be on my first tourney.quite excited but sumhow pressured.hehe.

as for sum upd8s in my future plans.hmm.i guess i have to give up my future military plans.yan.nanalo na kau alex ni trixia.hmp.i have these reasons which i think are all valid and are all enough to sacrifice what i want.what i really want since i was a kid.

1.ayaw nung dlwang taong mhlga sa akin..alex and trix were the ones responsible for convincing me to stay here in ateneo.even though we know it will be hard for the three of us to communicate with each other.yea.i have this passion for service that's why i joined cat.which eventually became a part of my identity as a person.with my intelligence officer beside me:) nothing went wrong during my last year of service.that's why we both became so attached with the org.pro khit gnun pa man.cla pa rin ung unang kmontra.my tym nung summer na hlos ito lang ang tpic nming tatlo.nd i guess i'll be making the right decision for them.mlayo na nga cla.bkt p q lalayo?khit mhrap ngaun may mga priomiz man 2ng duwa saq.nd i shud not be relying my future on some signs.they were the greatest reasons why i'm still here, why i'm still alive.metaphorically maybe.but 4 me it's so damn true.y make ourselves suffer because of my own plans?they did not becum selfish in entrusting their lives to me, y not do the same for them?mhrap na ngang gn2.ayoko ng dagdagan p ung pagiging stressed at bc nung dlwa.bsta e2 lng un.i'll wait 4 them.no matter what happens.that's the best thing i cud for the both of them..

2. ok na rin sa adnu..mjo nkaadjust na rin.and besises i have this contract with the university, signed a week ago, not to leave the school for my services. i was one of the designsted ateneans to promote its vision to be men and women for others. besides, i'm also a university scholar and part of the varsity team.aside from reason no. 1, i have the cotracts signed after i have made the decision. gus2 q dn nman mgtagal sa varsity team pra in 2 to 3 years pngalan q n ang cncgaw sa inter collegiate.ang appeal kaya.haha

3. gus2 q rin p2nayan sa lhat.lalo na sa parents q.na i'm worth it. i may have been disappointed until now for not studying in my dream univrsity. i'm just taking this as a challenge for me to prove them wrong.that i can excel in my own way in a different and unexpected field for me.pro dnt wri, its a pledge to myself na i'll be studying at UP no matter what.haha

4. normal na buhay nlng cguro. kc naicp q pag nwla aq for years mwwla aq a cstema ng mundo.gets niu??intindhin niu nlng.haha.bsta ngging contented na ri aq sa nangyayari sa akin.kea un..

ayan mjo nkrami nq..nxt tym ulit.klngan q pa mag encode ng reaxon paper q sa management.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home