Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hmm mtagal q na ntapos tong kntang to. pero gusto q lng ishare. dq din kasi alm kung bkit q to nsulat. basta eto na to.

WITHIN YOU

it's you who define me
a connection between you and me
that moved me to eternity
i'm hoping to find you within me

now you're next to me
i know i can find my sanity
trying to escape this apathy
i know with you it would be easy

cause you wre the one who brought me to the sky
and i know with you there's nothing
there's nothing i would'nt defy

but if forever ends one day
i hope i'll be spending it with you someday
cause i know this love won't be on our way
i just want to let you know how much i care

moments were undefined
so many reasons were intertwqined
i just don't know where to begin
cause i'm lost within you

and then there's something new
cause i found you
all i want is you here with me
all i want is you here beside me

hmm yan man lng sna may nkarelate. haha. magibo paq accounting haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home