Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TRIXIA?!..

today is july 22. just 2 days from now its bin 3 months since i last saw you. way back 3 months i was so happy. i was so eager to see you. that same day we have our basketball game in camaligan. the same day you'll gonna leave.for gud?! i don't know.but i don't hope so. memories were still here with me. the moment i saw you with the excitement to talk with me.maybe for the last time . for now. we spent most of the time laughing and sharing our usual stories that made our lives easier.but i also remembered the moment when everything seems to be eaten by the midst of silence.everything was going dark.it was just a matter of seconds..and we will be miles apart. teary, yet you try to overcome the fear.our fear for the future.for what is at stake is too much.and everything will turn into something really do not know until now. phrases soon filled up the moments. yet there were no exact meanings to explain. with my thoughts of your departure, i have become so numb. just want to think that tomorrow you are coming back. maybe those four years we spent were not enough. for we both admitted we never have that much. but we have what we want. we have what we have nver expcted. we have what we have nver dream of. regrets were never in my heart. for i know you'll be back. the same old naughty friend which i treated as my little sister. you may not depend on me as you come back. i'll be the same 'kuya' you have found. that moment was one of the best. it was the best time to feel how far we have been through. yes, it was a time for goodbye. but it was more a time of giving thanks. i may not be the most important person for you nor the person you wish to be with, i'll still be here. nothing much has changed with the two of us. you are still you. i know things were not gonna be that easy as years passes by. specially with you out of my sight. but i know you will be back. i know you will. by that time i won't let you go. for i can't afford to lose you AGAIN. your letters are always on my binder. at least once a wik i've bin reading it. telling myself how lucky and foolish i am. lucky to have you with me. foolish to leave you go away with nothing but yourself. sorry for that. i may not be able to do my responsibilities to you. but you're still in my system. you're always be a part of me no one can ever replace. remember that, pls. always take care of yourself. missin' you much hir...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home