Monday, July 27, 2009

c alekss din..

hmm. tingin q kc may magseselos na isa ksya gnwan q na rin xa. pro its not on the idea na taken 4 granted 2ng taong 2. i just wnt the world to know how much i value this person. so here it goes..

it will be almost two months since she left me here. that was the time i really could not believe she's leaving me. through the years there is only one very good thing she has done to me. SHE NEVER LEFT ME. quite easy you think? for her maybe. cause im really getting crazy trying to figure out why she's still here. she's still a BIG PART of me. a person who does not see his life as a blessing but a curse, yet there's sum1 named alex who revived his uncanny life. this, maybe, will remain as the biggest question of my life. yet i will choose this one to be left unanswered. for i know she's here not for a reason. not for anything. only for me. :) we have been throgh sorrows like any other peoplr. we have been through laughters that strenghthened what we have. most specially, we have ENOUGH time together. enough time to treat each other more than anything else. a feeling of fulfillment and happiness, yet it was never romantic. faith was established and its the one that holds us up to now. a thing we have really taken care of. a thing which can never separate us. and now that she is a thousand miles away. i really don't care. yea, somehow it has been that painful. but i know this was the biggest test of faith. for someone who have never left me behind, why doubt her? she's been with me throughout my life. there is nothing to worry about. she said it all.." mbalik pa aq.." nd that's all i need to know..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home